You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Non-intrusively monitor Full/Low-speed USB (12 Mbps/1.5 Mbps)
Detailed technical information can be found in the datasheet.
The Beagle USB 12 analyzer is galvanically isolated so it will not affect the system under test nor distort the results. Simply attach the Beagle USB 12 inline to passively monitor Full-speed and Low-speed USB devices. It is also possible to monitor High-speed devices by attaching the device through a Full-speed hub.
The class-level decoding feature of the Data Center Software provides real-time USB descriptor decoding for data captured with a Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer. Full class-level decoding is available with the Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer.
Captured data is streamed via High-speed USB directly to your computer. The amount of data captured is limited only by the amount of physical memory available on the machine.
See how your device interacts with the USB host in real time. Do not waste your time setting up complex triggers to capture data only to discover that the data of interest did not get captured.
With the Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer, you can see the USB packets in real time. Other analyzers claim to have real-time capture, but the Beagle analyzer is the only low-cost analyzer that lets you see USB packets as they are sent over the USB bus.
The Beagle USB 12 analyzer is a bus-powered, High-speed USB 2.0 device. This provides two major benefits. As a high speed device, all the data capture by the Beagle USB 12 analyzer is transferred to the test computer at 480 Mbps. As a low power device, the Beagle USB 12 analyzer does not require a power adapter. This makes the Beagle USB 12 analyzer the ideal tool for engineers in the field. Just plug it into a High-speed USB 2.0 port on your laptop and you are ready to go.
The Beagle USB 12 Protocol Analyzer comes complete with software. Additional discounts are available for larger volumes.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own analyzer. The benefits of every developer having their own analyzer are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share analyzers or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving just a few hours of engineering time, the Beagle USB 12 analyzer will have paid for itself.
The Beagle monitor is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Beagle USB analyzer and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this website.
|Available Software||Required Software|
|TP201110: Data Center Software||TP207010: USB Drivers - Windows|
|TP202110: Beagle LabVIEW Driver||TP207210: USB Drivers - Linux|
|TP200210: Beagle Software API||Mac OS X (no drivers required)|
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
• Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
• Mac OS X: 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Minimum Hardware requirements
• Intel or AMD processor operating at 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 2 GB or more available hard disk space
• High-speed USB port
• VGA capable of 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
• Internet access is helpful