You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Non-intrusively monitor High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Two capture modes: real-time and delayed-download
- High-speed USB chirp detection
- Robust automatic speed detection
- Hardware-based packet suppression
- Digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external logic
- Detect suspend/resume events and unexpected signals
- Free software and API available
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
Detailed technical information can be found in the datasheet.
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer has two different capture modes: real-time capture and delayed-download capture. The real-time capture mode allows developers to see all the high-speed data over USB as it happens. As the data is streamed in real-time, the capture size is only limited by the amount of RAM available on the analysis computer.
The delayed-download capture can be very useful in certain situations, such as when the Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer is on the same high-speed bus as the target device. In these configurations, the Beagle analyzer is able to consume minimal USB bandwidth so that it does not obscure problems that occur only when the target is operating at the full USB bandwidth.
Real-time USB class-level decoding in the Data Center Software is available with the Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer can capture and display the K and J chirp patterns used in high-speed speed negotiations.
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer is able to robustly and reliably detect the correct speed of the USB data it is monitoring.
A hardware input filter is available to suppress packets in order to reduce the amount of data captured. The filter can remove empty packet pairs such as IN/NAK and PING/NAK pairs.
To assist in identifying problems, the Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer provides four digital inputs that allow users to capture additional hardware events in-line with the captured USB data from the target device.
Four digital outputs are available to provide for synchronization of the Beagle analyzer with scopes and logic analyzers. These digital outputs are able to match patterns in the captured data as well as idle bus states.
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer can intelligently detect suspend and resume events as well as unexpected signals on the bus.
Get packet-level timing with 16.67 ns resolution.
The Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer comes complete with software. Additional discounts are available for larger volumes.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own analyzer. The benefits of every developer having their own analyzer are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share analyzers or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving a day of engineering time, the Beagle USB 480 analyzer will have paid for itself.
The Beagle monitor is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Beagle USB analyzer and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this website.
|Available Software||Required Software|
|TP201110: Data Center Software||TP207010: USB Drivers - Windows|
|TP202110: Beagle LabVIEW Driver||TP207210: USB Drivers - Linux|
|TP200210: Beagle Software API||Mac OS X (no drivers required)|
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
• Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
• Mac OS X: 10.5-10.10
Minimum Hardware requirements
• Intel or AMD processor operating at 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 2 GB or more available hard disk space
• High-speed USB port
• VGA capable of 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
• Internet access is helpful