You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Dual-channel: two independent customizable CAN channels
- Transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- Independent galvanic isolation per CAN channel
- 8 configurable GPIOs
- USB 2.0 full-speed; bus-powered
- Free software and API
- Cross-platform support: Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Komodo CAN Duo Interface Unit
- (1) 6 foot USB A->B cable
- (2) 3 foot DB9 F/F cable
- (1) 1.5 foot Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable
- Software (downloadable from website):
Configure each CAN channel independently as either an adapter or a non-intrusive analyzer. Communicate and/or monitor two different CAN buses with a single Komodo interface.
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface can operate as a CAN node, to send and receive messages, on up to two different CAN networks. Communicate with any type of CAN network, from automotive systems to industrial controls. The Komodo interface operates at up to a maximum bitrate of 1 Mbps.
Non-intrusively monitor up to 2 different CAN buses and see the data as it is captured. Each channel of the Komodo interface is independently, galvanically isolated and can capture CAN data at up to 1 Mbps.
The 8 GPIO pins can be configured for input or output, allowing the Komodo interface to communicate with external logic.
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface is rated for operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C (non-condensing).
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface comes complete with a royalty-free API.
The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own interface. The benefits of every developer having their own interface are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share tools or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving just a few hours of engineering time, the Komodo CAN Duo Interface will have paid for itself.
The Komodo interface is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Komodo interface and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this website.
|Available Software||Required Software|
|TP201110: Data Center Software||TP207010: USB Drivers - Windows|
|TP201410: Komodo GUI Software||TP207210: USB Drivers - Linux|
|TP202310: Komodo LabVIEW Driver||Mac OS X (no drivers required)|
|TP200410: Komodo Software API|
|TP207610: Komodo Firmware Update Utility|
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
• Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
• Mac OS X: 10.5-10.10
Minimum Hardware requirements
• Intel or AMD processor operating at 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 2 GB or more available hard disk space
• High-speed USB port
• VGA capable of 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
• Internet access is helpful