- High-Speed SPI Master signaling at up to 40+ MHz.
- Transaction Queuing for Maximum Throughput
- Fully Linux and Windows Compatible
- Royalty-Free API
- Low Cost
- Cheetah SPI Host Adapter unit
- (1) 6 foot USB A->B cable
- Software (downloadable from website):
The Cheetah adapter is a bus-powered, High-Speed USB 2.0 device. This provides two major benefits. As a high speed device, all the data captured by the Cheetah adapter are transferred to the test computer at 480 Mbps. As a bus-powered device, the Cheetah adapter does not require a power adapter. This makes the Cheetah adapter the ideal tool for engineers in the field. Just plug it into a High-Speed USB 2.0 port on your laptop and you are ready to go.
The Cheetah SPI Host Adapter comes complete with software for only $350 in single unit quantities. Additional discounts are available for larger volumes.
The Cheetah adapter is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Cheetah adapter and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible Software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this website.
|Available Software||Required Software|
|TP201310: Flash Center Software||TP207010: USB Drivers - Windows|
|TP201210: Cheetah GUI Software||TP207210: USB Drivers - Linux|
|TP202210: Cheetah LabVIEW Driver||Mac OS X (no drivers required)|
|TP200310: Cheetah Software API|
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
• Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
• Mac OS X: 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
Minimum Hardware requirements
• Intel or AMD processor operating at 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 2 GB or more available hard disk space
• High-speed USB port
• VGA capable of 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
• Internet access is helpful