You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Non-intrusively monitor USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- 2 GB on-board buffer with live data streaming to the analysis computer
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Precise timing down to 2 ns resolution
- Match/Action trigger and filter system
- Hardware-based USB 2.0 packet suppression
- Automatic support for data scrambling, spread spectrum clocking, polarity inversion, and receiver detection
- Multiple digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external devices
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible with support for 32- and 64-bit systems
- Upgrade options for the advanced user
- Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer - Standard Edition unit
- (1) 1 foot USB 2.0 A->B cable
- (3) 3 foot USB 3.0 A->B cable (24AWG)
- (1) 1.5 foot Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable
- AC adapter and cable
- Software (downloadable from website):
- Windows USB Drivers
- Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files
- Data Center Software
Non-intrusively monitor USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 and interactively analyze the data as soon as it is captured on the bus. Avoid engineering bottlenecks caused by waiting for captured data to be downloaded and parsed. Developers can repeatedly disconnect and reconnect a device or iteratively exercise it and see the resulting USB traffic immediately, saving time and reducing frustration. There is no need to reset the analyzer, restart a capture, and wait for all the data to be downloaded and parsed again and again.
Filter and quickly search for data of interest while the capture is still running. Utilize the real-time statistics function of the Data Center Software to view packets and errors on the bus.
USB data is easier to understand with real-time decoding of class-level data. Class-level decoding is automatic – no need to wait for the capture to download and apply decoding. The Data Center Software supports multiple USB classes. For USB classes not included in this list, developers can save USB configurations to apply decoding after the capture.
Users are able to capture more data than is allowed by the 2 GB on-board buffer. Data is continuously streamed from the 2 GB buffer to the analysis PC, allowing total capture size to exceed the buffer memory. Since the bulk of USB traffic occurs in bursts, the Beagle analyzer can quickly catch up with the USB traffic and free buffer space for more data. Customers have successfully captured over 6 GB of data with a Beagle USB 5000 analyzer.
Match/Action triggering and filtering allows developers to trigger the capture, filter data, or set external triggers by matching data patterns, packet types, error types, and more. Create flexible state-based event triggers with up to 8 independent states and 6 matches per state for USB 2.0 captures. Advanced multi-state triggers and filters for USB 3.0 captures are available with the USB 3.0 Advanced State-Based Matching Option.
Trigger an output to a scope or logic analyzer and gain an even better understanding of your system. The Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer Standard provides dedicated USB 3.0 input and output to synchronize with external equipment.
The Beagle USB 5000 v2 analyzer Standard also offers four digital inputs and four digital outputs dedicated to USB 2.0.
Easily share data with your colleagues around the world using the freely downloadable Data Center Software. Send saved captures to your colleagues, and they can view the data exactly as you see it.
The Beagle USB 5000 v2 analyzer Standard can grow with your needs for USB 3.0. Upgrade options are available to add functionality for USB 3.0 analysis to the Beagle analyzer, including simultaneous USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 capture, triggering capabilities for USB 3.0 captures, and an increased on-board memory buffer. Learn more by visiting the Related Products tab.
|Product Model||Beagle USB 5000 v2 SuperSpeed Protocol Analyzer|
|Supported Specifications||USB 3.0, USB 2.0, USB 1.1, USB 1.0|
|Supported Link Speeds||5Gb/s, 480Mb/s, 12Mb/s, 1.5Mb/s|
|Memory||2 GB, upgradeable to 4 GB|
|Real-time Class Decoding||Audio (1.0, 2.0), CDC, DFU, HID, Hub, Mass Storage, UAS, Video, and more|
|Timestamp Accuracy||2 ns timing resolution for USB 3.0 and 16.7 ns for USB 2.0|
|USB 3.0 Features||Automatic support for data scrambling, polarity detection, spread spectrum clocking, and receiver detection|
|Low-Level Error Detection||Invalid PID, bad CRC, timeout, frame sequence errors, state transition errors, and more|
|Bus States||Detection of USB 3.0 link training, USB 3.0 link operating states (LTSSM) and all USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 bus states|
|Triggering/Filter||Basic and Complex matching system for triggering and filtering|
|Minimum Analysis PC Requirements||
|Supported Operating Systems||
|Front Panel||Analyzer Power, Target Power, USB 3.0 RxTerm Host and Device, USB 3.0 Activity Host and Device, USB 2.0 Activity Device, Capture, Trigger|
|Rear Panel||Power Switch, Analysis PC USB Port, DC Power: max 25W|
|Power Supply||100-240V 50/60Hz AC - adapter included|
|Dimensions||16 x 15.4 x 4.7 cm (6.3" x 6.1" x 1.8")|
|Weight||900 g (1.9 lbs)|
|Product Warranty||Two years|
|Available Software||Required Software|
|TP201110: Data Center Software||TP207010: USB Drivers - Windows|
|TP202110: Beagle LabVIEW Driver||TP207210: USB Drivers - Linux|
|TP200210: Beagle Software API||Mac OS X (no drivers required)|
Supported Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
• Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
• Mac OS X: 10.5-10.10
Minimum Hardware requirements
• Intel or AMD processor operating at 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) physical RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 2 GB or more available hard disk space
• High-speed USB port
• VGA capable of 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
• Internet access is helpful